Voice Over Workshop with Elley-Ray
Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career?
Join us for an exciting workshop with veteran voice actor Elley-Ray who will share her knowledge, techniques, and advice. You will learn about:
- The basics of the business
- Creating characters
- Bringing a script to life
- Expanding your vocal range
- Dissecting scripts
- Finding your authentic voice
- Home studios
- Submitting auditions
- …And much more!
Get the information you need to get started and improve your skillset in one of the fastest growing performing arts!
Meet the Instructor…
Elley-Ray is a 30 year veteran of stage, screen, and voice. She recently was awarded Honorary Doctorate from the University of Windsor for her work in the arts and humanitarian accomplishments. Recent on-screen roles include The Hive with Don McKellar and a miniseries- "Insomnia" in Russia. For her 20 year board support of Buddies in Bad Times, she was celebrated with dressing rooms in her name and is also the yearly Red Carpet host for the Dora Mavor Moore Awards. A juror for the daytime Emmy Awards, her voice credits include shows like: The Becky and Bagel Show, Little Charmers, Bubbles Biederbaum for The Cat in the Hat Halloween Special and Animal Crackerz.
"Elley-Ray was exceptional and really made everyone feel like you could do whatever you wanted to do. She was very friendly and made everyone feel so comfortable. I really cannot remember the last time I had this much fun in a workshop. I would recommend everyone take this workshop!!!"--…Workshop participant
$60 plus HST Regular Price
$30 plus HST for Theatre Ontario individual members
*Organization members can send only 1 delegate. Must email firstname.lastname@example.org to give the name of delegate prior to registration.
Members sign-in to access member pricing.
Confirmation and receipt will be sent by email.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- If we receive your cancellation more than 5 business days before your workshop, you will receive a full refund less 10% administrative charges.
- If we receive your cancellation 5-1 business days before your workshop, you’ll receive a 50% refund.
- If we receive your cancellation on the day of your workshop or you do not show up for your workshop, no refund will be issued.
- If Theatre Ontario cancels a workshop you will be refunded in full.